Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Dealing with requests resulting from the contact form
- Justification and execution of contractual relationships
- Handling of orders
- Sending of newsletter
- Only server log files: Display and provision of the content of our website; statistical purposes
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Article 6(1)(a): You have given us your consent
- Article 6(1)(b): You have concluded an agreement with us or we have to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- Article 6(1)(c): We must comply with a legal obligation.
- Article 6(1)(f): Our legitimate interests override your legitimate interests.
For the purpose of data avoidance and data economy, we process personal data only to the extent and as long as is it necessary for the use of our website, or as prescribed by law.
If the purpose or legal basis for processing ceases and the end of the statutory storage period is reached, the data collected will be erased, or blocked if the retention period still exists. Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent or a legal basis.
The data collected shall not be used for automated, case-by-case decision-making or profiling, or for scoring.