Rectangular and polygon-shaped basic surface of the smoke protection curtain edge dimensions up to 629,92" and unrolled lengths of up to 236.22".
- For high time class and temperature loads D120 (1,112 °F)
- Without residual openings - neither in the upper area nor in the corners
- No support necessary, despite this absolutely tight even under pressure loads
- Low installation height of the casing of approx. 4,92" at an AL < 118.11"
- As standard with the 'Gravigen' drive system, i.e. closes without any external energy
- Fire-resistant cables are not necessary
- Redundant drive systems as a fall guard
- Suitable (approved) also as a floor-closing smoke protection curtain