OOF
Reference - Referenzbericht: Gewandhaus Leipzig, Leipzig

Gewandhaus Leipzig

The current Gewandhaus is the third of its kind in the history of concert halls Leipzig. In addition to the First Gewandhaus, a second concert hall was built on the outskirts of the city of Leipzig in 1884. This also gave a tremendous boost to the development of Leipzig's newly emerging music quarter. In 1944, this new concert hall was destroyed by air raids and Leipzig had to do without a concert hall for more than 30 years. The third and today's Gewandhaus was the only new construction of a concert hall in the GDR and was built thanks to an initiative by Gewandhaus music director Kurt Masur, who worked very closely with the team of architects during the 57-month construction period. The largest hall of today's Gewandhaus can accommodate 1,900 visitors. The so-called Mendelssohn Hall is much smaller and can only seat 500 visitors. This means that the Gewandhaus Leipzig can accommodate 2,400 persons in total. (Source: www.gewandhausorchester.de)

Built-in Stöbich products

Reference - Copy-Cap D

Copy-Cap D

Built-in Stöbich products in similar reference

Reference - Fibershield®-P

Fibershield®-P

The premium textile fire protection curtain for high demands and large dimensions

Reference - Copy-Cap D

Copy-Cap D